We are looking for a Pulmonary Critical Care specialist in this beautiful Valley of 150,000 retired community in southern California. About one and a half hours from San Diego, Los Angeles and one hour from Palm Springs.
* Clinic - M-F 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM with one hour Lunch. Call schedule 1:4 weekends with light call. Hospitalist and Residents available at Hospital to admit. Consultation only practice.
* Patient Schedule: Average of 20 patients per day.
* Outpatient consults, follow up visits, procedures including Bronchoscopy, Thoracentesis and other customary Pulmonary procedures.
* Inpatient – Hospital rounds during call week with light schedule. One Hospital rounds only which is located across the street from office.
* Unrestricted California State Medical License. Current California DEA certificate
* BE / BC in Pulmonary and Critical Care. Sleep certification is a plus.
* Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Critical Care.
* 2020 Fellows may apply
* Excellent communication skills and compassionate bedside manner
* Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work in fast pace team oriented environment. Emphasis on quality not quantity of patient care. Computer proficient / EMR.
Established Single Pulmonary group for over 30 years
This small but beautiful valley is a retirement community of approximately 150,000 residents, generally retirees.
Salary: Competitive guaranteed base salary plus production incentive.
Location: Riverside County, California. About one and a half hours from San Diego, Los Angeles and one hour from Palm Springs.