NBMC is currently seeking a full-time, board certified Dermatologist to join our robust multi-specialty clinic in Coos Bay, Oregon. We offer a friendly and supportive work environment with the ability and flexibility to design your practice. We would welcome a motivated individual (Moh’s training is a plus, but not required), who is interested in enjoying a full scope practice with plenty of referrals from their peers.
- 40 Hour Work Week – Flexible Schedule
- Clinic Call: None
- Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Expenses Paid
- Student Loan Repayment Opportunities
Life Is Good On The Oregon Coast!
Coos Bay is a wonderful place where you can live life to the fullest and find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more!
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!
- Great Restaurants with Fresh Local Seafood.
- Beautiful Scenery, including the Pacific Ocean, Majestic Trees and Natural Dunes.
- Convenient Regional Airport.