BSA Family Medical Clinic provides care for all ages, with highly-trained physicians and nurse practitioners in family medicine. Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, relaxed and family-friendly lifestyle.
About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- Traditional family medicine practice with 2 Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioner’s
- Would join night and weekend call rotation
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market
- Competitive base compensation + wRVU bonus potential
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 242,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Major industries in Amarillo include national defense/weapons assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming.
- American Eagle, Continental/United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, rock climbing, museums and fine dining. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax