Orthopedic Surgeon to join a growing orthopedic program based at St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Illinois, just 90 minutes from St. Louis. We are looking for a fellowship-trained joint replacement surgeon or general orthopedic surgeon. Other fellowships would be considered if candidate is willing to do general orthopedic surgery.
More about St. Anthony’s Hospital
- St. Anthony’s is a fully accredited not-for-profit general acute care facility serving a population of over 205,000 with 146 licensed beds and over 800 employees.
- St. Anthony’s Orthopedic Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Joint Replacement Program Certifications for Total Knee, Hip and Shoulder.
- St. Anthony’s offers MAKO Robotic Orthopedic Surgery capable of performing MAKOplasty partial knee resurfacing and total hip replacement, and now includes total knee replacements.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Guaranteed salary plan plus productivity bonus. Unlimited compensation potential with the wRVU bonuses.
- Health, life, dental, and disability insurance
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance and a Housing Incentive
- Pension and matching 403b and a 457b Retirement plans
- 26 days off per year (20 vacation/6 holidays), paid CME plus additional 5 days’ time off
More about the Effingham area:
- Was named one of the best small towns in America for business by Site Selection Magazine.
- Effingham serves as a regional hub for a significant population, resulting in world-renowned specialists located in the community.
- Effingham is located at the intersection of Interstates 57 and 70 and just a 1.5 hour drive from St. Louis
- 1 hour from Champaign-Urbana, home to the University of Illinois.