Osceola Community Hospital is seeking a board certified or board eligible general surgeon to provide general surgery services (including C-section) for a group of three Northwest Iowa Hospitals.
Join our Medical Staff with a position that offers a flexible practice design! Osceola Community Hospital, located in northwest Iowa, is seeking a board eligible or board certified general surgeon to join a group of 2 general surgeons. This position is for the candidate who wants to be part of a network of physicians who care about their patients and want to have an excellent career with a great quality of life.
- Employed position with Avera McKennan (other options available)
- Call Schedule: 1:3 weekdays; 1:4 weekends; Monday through Thursday clinic hours; 4-day work week
- Provide surgery services for Sibley, Rock Valley, and Sheldon in conjunction with 2 other surgeons
- Work closely with Family Practice Physicians to provide exceptional continuity of care
- New / spacious surgery suites (Sibley, Rock Valley, Sheldon)
- Easy drive to Sioux Falls, SD, Sioux City, IA, and the Iowa Great Lakes Region
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package with production incentives
- Flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and quality of life