Riverside Health System (RHS) is a non-for-profit organization that has been successful within the south eastern corridor of Virginia for over 100 years. If you join our team, you can experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia while having the big benefits of suburban living! Providers at Riverside are guided by our mission “to care for others as we would care for those we love” and Providers are driven to provide quality care to the communities they serve in our region. Our large, multi-specialty group, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) has several opportunities for BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologists.
We are also seeking an Advanced Imaging Cardiologist to join our team at Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) in Newport News. Recent completion of an Advanced Fellowship or several years of experience is required as is BE/BC.
- Reduce student loans by joining Riverside, a non-for-profit with over a 100 year history that qualifies under the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Gain quality of life with reasonable call within a large, well-established cardiology team with an excellent reputation for delivering quality care
- Epic installed throughtout the health system in 2017
- Easy commute to work with single hospital coverage
- Paid malpractice/Sign on bonus/Incentive bonus/Relocation allowance/Defined Benefit Package
- 6 weeks PTO, sign on bonus
- Large suburban areas with reasonably priced housing, waterfront communities, excellent public and private options
Discover the lifestyle on the Virginia Peninsula. Live in York County, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Hampton, or Newport News. Join our team and experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Why Join Riverside?
A quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ Provider, multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, RHS. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. RHS has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels. The system is over 100 years old, headquarterd in Newport News and in addition to recognized strength in clinical areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care, has invested the past 35+ years in successfully building a unique definition of healthcare services. Riverside has actively prepared itself for tomorrow’s opportunities and challenges.
Feel free to contact me or simply forward your CV directly to my emai along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you by phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.