Williamstown Medical Associates of Berkshire Health Systems Is Seeking Primary Care Physicians To Join Their Established Team
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Northern Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Located in an idyllic New England college town, Williamstown is home to the top ranked Williams College
- Rich cultural environment including the legendary Williamstown Theater Festival, world famous Clark Art Institute and MassMoCA with the summer home of the Boston Symphony a short drive away at Tanglewood
- Recreational opportunities including skiing, hiking, fishing, nature preserves, kayaking and national forests
This is an exceptional outpatient opportunity for new and experienced providers:
- Skilled and dedicated physicians and advanced practice providers
- Cohesive and collaborative practice environment
- Affiliation with University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Hospital employment
- Specialty support including a hospitalist team and NP coverage of long term care facilities
- Medical school loan repayment program
- An environment where you will be challenged and respected
We are proud of our commitment to the community. Join an outstanding medical team at a long-established practice in a unique New England setting.
Have you asked about work life balance?