Ballad Health and Cardiovascular Associates are seeking an Electrophysiologist to join their team of skilled physicians based in Kingsport, Tennessee. Cardiovascular Associates (CVA) is the premier provider of cardiac care in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, and is comprised of over 40 cardiologist that provide the highest quality, evidence based cardiovascular care throughout Ballad Health's system. In Kingsport, the team at Holston Valley Medical Center is comprised of five general cardiologists, six interventional cardiologists, and three electrophysiologists The Kingsport group is active in advanced electrophysiology procedures, peripheral vascular interventions, structural heart disease and advanced non-invasive imaging including CT, MRI, and Echo. The cardiology team is also supported by two cardiac surgeons and two vascular surgeons.
Holston Valley Medical Center (HVMC), a facility within Ballad Health has been named one of the nation’s Top Cardiovascular Hospitals. Holston Valley was recently named one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals by IBM Watson. Holston Valley participates in the Level One Heart Attack network for regional STEMI care. HVMC has 5 cardiac catheterization laboratories and 2 dedicated EP labs.
Highlights of the position
- Excellent referral base from CVA's team of over 40 cardiologists, CT/CV Surgeons and EP physicians.
- Employment with a nationally recognized, award winning single specialty group with a proven record of quality outcomes.
- EPIC EMR throughout system
- Market competitive compensation and signing incentives.
- Excellent benefits including health/dental/vision insurance and retirement plan.
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living
- Great community with a thriving business sector
- Regional airport only 20 minutes away
- A close mix of small cities and large towns to provide the same amenities as larger cities
- Mild climate and recreational activities abound
- NO STATE INCOME TAX