Advanced TMS Center
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-7450
Psychiatry Group in Coastal Orange County seeks Associates & partners !!
Child, adult, addiction and Geriatric psychiatrists are needed now.
This is the perfect location to live and work, and the job just got better! Part-time associates can be 1099 contractors. Full time associates and H1B visa holders are now offered W2 base salary + productivity bonus, with customized full benefits. Why not work where everyone else wants to vacation? We have the Pacific Ocean within 5 miles, also Mountain Resorts, Deserts, with LA and San Diego only 1 hour away. We also now have permanent telepsychiatry positions, either on site or for remote work. It is no longer necessary to move to Southern California in order to work part or full time with our group! We are COVID-safe, with early access to vaccines, HEPA & high quality air filters, shielding, PPE, and screening.
About us: Single specialty group in brand new, very upscale office in Ladera Ranch CA. Website is being updated with a new marketing campaign: AdvancedTMSCenter.com
Established in 1993, currently with 4 psychiatrists and 1 psychologist. We also are the longest-running TMS practice billing insurance in Southern California. We are an insurance-based practice, looking to hire 2-3 new psychiatrists. Partnership opportunities are available, so you can become a practice owner, and then have input into management and participate in practice leadership. This is much more than a job if you want to own part of a practice!
- Board certified/eligible
- Residents/fellows welcome to apply during residency, to start on graduation, or moonlight before that
- Good typing and familiarity with EMR
- Licensed in CA or license application pending
- No current malpractice claims/board actions pending, you must be insurable
- Full time work available, start on credentialing
- Moonlighting here is available for R3 and R4 residents
- We have 5 staff members and are owned & managed solely by physicians
- Hospital grade EMR, with extensive training provided
- We will mentor and train early career psychiatrists or others as needed
- H1B visas are accepted, and we can sponsor green cards, and spousal visas
- You can determine your own patient load
- Base salary is guaranteed, plus bonus available, with no upper limit cap
- Additional income is available by doing TMS therapy on your own patients
- Research, teaching, and academic appointments are available
- We offer peer review/case conference and group CME for full time associates
- Sign on bonus can be negotiated
- Base pay guaranteed
- Either W2 or 1099 structure is available
- Contracted position with mutually agreed written agreement
- Benefits for W2 salary position currently include medical & disability insurance, worker's comp, retirement/profit sharing, paid vacation, paid CME, paid malpractie, etc.
- Other bonuses are negotiable and can include: Loan repayment, retention bonus, moving expenses, etc.
Kevin Kinback MD