Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI) is seeking a Neurologist with subspecialty training and experience in Movement disorders and associated procedures. Candidates must possess a demonstrated commitment to compassionate patient care and movement disorders clinical research.
This successful candidate will have unique data mining opportunities through the Brain and Body Donation Program at BSHRI, and benefit from a strong clinical trials infrastructure. The candidate will work to develop external funding for movement disorders research through a combination of research grants and clinical trials.
What you can expect in this Established Practice:
- BC/BE Neurology with two-year fellowship training in Movement Disorders
- Expertise in botulinum toxin injection, as well as deep brain stimulation case selection and programming
- Outpatient clinic (about 50%) | Avg: 6 patients per half day
- Clinical Research/Administration (about 50%, based upon funding)
- Work schedule: M-F | 8-5
- Occasional clinic supervision of residents and medical students
- Candidate will work to support development of the multidisciplinary memory and movement disorder clinic at BSHRI
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills are required for patient care activities including documentation, supervision of others, presentations and conduct of teaching activities.
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION