Berkshire Osteopathic Health of Berkshire Health Systems Is Seeking Osteopathic Family Medicine/OMM Physicians To Join Their Established Team
This is an exceptional opportunity for new and experienced providers:
- Serving our community through Osteopathic Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) Consultation Services
- Opportunities for teaching Osteopathic Medical Students, IM and OMM +1 Residents
- Successful OMM hospital consultation service to support inpatient needs
- Regular didactics concentrated in osteopathy
- Hospital system that recognizes the benefits and needs of osteopathy in every aspect of patient care
- High demand for osteopathy ensures swift patient panel establishment
- Affiliation with UNECOM and opportunities for faculty appointment
- Strong local osteopathic community with regular CME events
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Northern Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City
This is a unique opportunity to live in a culturally rich community and affiliate with an award winning teaching hospital, dedicated colleagues from leading institutions throughout the U.S., and world class technology.
Have you asked about work life balance?