Tower Health Medical Group is the region’s largest physician group with 2,000 physicians, specialists and providers across 75 convenient locations. Focused on bringing our expert care into the community, we offer more choices for high-quality primary or specialty care than any other network. It is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people.
- We currently have full-time openings available for Family Medicine physicians looking to join an established hospital-owned group.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- May manage the daily operations of a specific medical office, program, or advanced care provider
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection prevention standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bernville Family Medicine
- Kenhorst Family Medicine
- Womelsdorf Family Medicine
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
Qualifications: Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine