What is most important when evaluating a new
opportunity? Location? Compensation? Work environment? Stability? Call schedule? Work-life balance? These aspects are driving the discussions in today's market.
Utopia doesn't exist, but how would you like to have a practice that checks off most all of these boxes with great pay, minimal call, fun colleagues, and big city amenities minus the traffic?
• Group of 5 physicians and four APP’s
• Only comprehensive gastroenterology practice in Central Minnesota
New Endoscopy Suites & Services in hospital
• Clinic Based – General GI service
• 4.5 day work week
• Capturing 160 Referrals per month, and booking out 3 months for a new appointment
• Six room outpatient endoscopy suite with specialized endoscopy nursing staff
• Full service motility, pH test & small bowel capsule endoscopy
Great benefits plan, PTO, and an excellent retirement plan
*H1 & J1 Visa Eligible
Employed position- 450+ physicians on medical staff
Hospitalist and Intensivist Program
• Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. Only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
• Magnet Hospital
• Regional referral center with $225 million hospital expansion
Of surgical suites, endoscopy suites, ICU, CCU and private rooms
• Serving 23 county area of nearly 1,000,000 residents
• The system has been on the “Best Places to Work in Minnesota” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Please call Mark Mendoza to inquire at and send CV in confidence to