Are you looking for a full-time opportunity that will provide you the work-life balance to spend more time with family & friends, doing the activities you love most?
Concentra, one of the largest health care practices in the nation, is looking for a Full Time Physician Medical Director, who will provide welcoming and skillful care to our patients.
If you are unfamiliar with our practice, as the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and specialist services.
Our mission is to help keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? Time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy, your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks.
We are looking for a physician with experience (or willing to learn) these core common services:
- You will resolve lacerations, burns, bites, sprains/strains, and any (musculoskeletal) injuries will be evaluated by you and referred to our onsite PT team for further assessment.
- You will determine causation of injuries and craft a follow-up plan to help patients restore function and mobility to return to their pre-injury state and reduce any unnecessary time off of work/impact to their daily lives.
- You will provide preventive services including Pre-employment/fitness for duty and maintenance physical exams for various occupations including: police, firefighters, transportation industry, aviation, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, education, etc.
- You will see patients ages 2 and up for common Urgent Care acute conditions such as: cough, cold, flu, strep, minor injuries, etc. UC cases account for only about 5% of the patients we see. This may fluctuate slightly with the seasons.
- Immigration physicals, travel immunizations and sports physicals are also common.
- We do not offer primary care or chronic disease management services at this site.
In addition to patient care, as Medical Director, you will also oversee clinic financials, patient outcomes, daily staffing optimization, patient scheduling and lead the clinician and support staff. You will also partner with our sales team to cultivate long term relationships with local businesses.
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? Our colleagues enjoy a robust benefits program including:
- Claims based malpractice with tail coverage provided
- 401k with company match
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, including free NRCME course & certification, providing you 12 category 1 credits
- Colleague referral bonus program
- Competitive Salary and monthly Bonus opportunity
- Generous Paid Time Off Package: 24 days of regular PTO, 5 days of CME PTO, 6 days of Extended Illness PTO + holidays.
- CME allowance + reimbursement for applicable licensure and certification renewals
Work environment and conditions:
- Medical Center environment
- Weekdays, 7:30am, 8am or 9am start time (some flexibility); no nights or weekends required.
- Stationary at one location in Norcross, no travel required
- Dress code: Clinicians do not wear scrubs; Clinician attire is business professional; personalized white coats provided.
- Active and unrestricted GA license
- Graduation from accredited university
- Board Certification or Eligibility in AOA or ABMS recognized specialty
- Experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, sports medicine, primary care or emergency medicine
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra. This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time