The practice consists of 2 full-time Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians. This is an established practice that is integrated into one of the largest OB/GYN groups in Tucson. Majority of work will be consultative and no deliveries are required for this position. Preference is for a candidates looking for a part time schedule.
- Join an established practice with a great team of experienced MFM and OB/GYN Physicians that work with a large patient population in Southern Arizona
- Team consists 2 top notch experienced MFM physicians with strong AP support
- Highly competitive starting salary with some bonus potential
- Diverse work environment including office and hospital consultation, high risk pregnancy management, prenatal diagnosis and antepartum testing
- Majority of time spent on imaging, office procedures, and consults in and out of the hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- Flexible schedule and can tailor to specific needs
- Call is every 3rd week/weekend mostly handled by phone
- Relocation reimbursement available
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Ability to transition to full time in the future with partnership/shareholder potential
- Mountains in every direction! Enjoy the sunshine, beautiful views and wide variety of outdoor areas in Tucson
- Biking Paradise- Bustle ranked Tucson #7 among the 10 Best Cities in the U.S. For People Who Love to Ride
- No Snow Shoveling or Bundling- Tucson gets around 1-2 snow days per year
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, and malpractice insurance. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.