Penn State Health St. Joseph in Berks County, Pennsylvania is seeking a general neurologist to join our existing practice. The selected candidate with have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a neurologist who wishes to enjoy a high-quality of life while providing care within a community of approximately 400,000.
What We’re Seeking
- Medical degree – MD, DO
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Candidates with subspecialty training encouraged to apply
What We’re Offering:
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- Outstanding program and highly collaborative culture
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians
- Routinely ranked among the Top 50 Heart Hospitals in the country in quality metrics
- Nationally certified as a Center of Excellence in Chest Pain, Stroke and Heart Failure
- Nursing care that has also earned the distinction as a “Pathways to Excellence” accredited facility.