For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Conemaugh Physician Group and Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, a 468-licensed bed facility in Johnstown, PA- 70 mi east of Pittsburgh, is seeking a BC/BE General/Noninvasive Cardiologist to join an established, employed practice that offers extensive cardiology services in a Chest Pain & Heart Failure Accredited hospital.
• Work in the Inpatient/Outpatient Settings
• Join a team of experienced cardiologists-General and Interventional Cardiologists, EP, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
• 4 APPs support cardiologists
• Home to IM, FM, ED, and general surgery residency programs
• Epic EMR
• State-of-the-art facility-3 Cath Labs/1 EP Lab/two Hybrid Vascular Suites
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• O-1 Visa Sponsorship
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, and STEMI-Receiving Center.
Located in southwestern Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails, along with waterways for kayaking and canoeing. For those who appreciate the arts, there are several local galleries and the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).