The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking 2 full-time General Cardiologist for it's practices on Long Island! The facilities are are new state-of-the-art centers. Bringing together skilled physicians and the expertise of one of the world’s leading academic medical centers, both large multi-specialty practices combines high level training and advanced resources with a personalized range of care under one roof, from primary care and women’s health services (OB/GYN) to cardiology, endocrinology and more.
The chosen candidate will become part of a multi-specialty team on Long Island. The position offers an opportunity to build a cardiology practice with a diverse patient population in a large, busy multi-specialty practice. The practice is dedicated to the highest quality care and to promoting continued education in its staff while playing an integral role in Mount Sinai’s efforts to continue to grow it's outpatient hub in Long Island. The role is 100% outpatient with phone call to cover non-clinic hours. There are no research and administrative responsibilities, but physicians have the opportunity to be involved in PI and QA initiatives. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Full-time General Cardiologist
- Work with a variety of specialties including primary care, cardiology, specialty care, women’s health services (OB/GYN), endocrinology and more
- In addition to comprehensive medical care, the practices provides on-site lab and imaging services
- Excellent primary care referral base with an established patient panel on day one
- Serve a diverse population and live in a highly desirable neighborhood with excellent school districts
- Practice has a close affiliation with Mount Sinai Heart and world-class tertiary/quaternary cardiac and surgical care
- All outpatient
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (nuclear, lab, echo, radiology)
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities
- Good quality of life
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiology
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nuclear Medicine is a plus
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island:
This multi-specialty group has three facilities located at 325 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743, 61 Southern Blvd, Nesconset, NY 11767, and 61 East Main Street, Bay Shore, NY 11706. Long Island is full of beautiful communities with excellent school districts, art museums, restaurants, and concert venues. Additionally, Manhattan is only a short drive or train ride away. Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island offers comprehensive care through its three sites and is comprised of 77 physicians covering most specialties including internists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, urologists, podiatrists, oncologists, pulmonologists, allergists, and pain management physicians. Additionally, the sites have a comprehensive support team, including midwife, NP, LPN, and MA's. There is also a full state of the art imaging center and laboratory.
About Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset:
This multi-specialty group is located at 1155 Northern Boulevard Manhasset, NY 11030. From the outset, Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset has had a mission of providing unrivaled patient care, while seamlessly offering the most advanced treatments in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Cardiology. Thanks to a strong commitment to research, education, and community, our talented team of physicians has been able to accomplish this goal.
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation. The Health System includes more than 7,200 primary and specialty care physicians; 13 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 400 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 30 affiliated community health centers. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Medical Schools", aligned with a U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" Hospital, No. 15 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding, and among the top 10 most innovative research institutions as ranked by the journal Nature in its Nature Innovation Index. This reflects a special level of excellence in education, clinical practice, and research. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked No. 14 on U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" of top U.S. hospitals; it is one of the nation's top 15 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery in the 2020-2021 "Best Hospitals" issue. Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked nationally in four out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 11th nationally for Ophthalmology. Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Morningside, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter