Overview of Job Duties...
- Join a well-established practice with one Family Medicine Physician and one Nurse Practitioner
- Responsible for managing the health and well-being of your own patient panel
- Must have a friendly, caring attitude
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Competitive Base Salary + RVU Production Bonus
- Work Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Licensing/DEA Expenses
- 3 Weeks Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- CME Stipend of $2,500 per year + one week off to attend conferences
- Experience Preferred
- Unrestricted Oregon NP License
- Unrestricted DEA License
Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Providers are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!