Crestwood Medical Center is seeking BC/BE General Neurologist to join two others in a busy private practice.
- Income Guarantee – join an established, growing practice with one other Neurologist and two Nurse Practitioners
- General Neurology with outpatient and inpatient opportunity
- Epilepsy-trained provider a plus
- Projected Call of 1:7
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality Bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure Bonuses
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Crestwood Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 180-bed full-service acute care hospital offering surgical and diagnostic procedures while providing compassionate care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re approximately 1,000 healthcare professionals strong and are proud to be recognized as a Tier 1 Facility from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama and a "Top Performer in Key Quality Measures" by The Joint Commission (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014). We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Huntsville is the 4th largest city in Alabama and is rated as the Best Place to Live in AL and the Depp South, as well as the 11th Best Place to live in the US. The city sits in the Northern Center of the state and has a population of over 190,000 residents. Home of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and the US Army Aviation Command.
Huntsville experiences all four seasons and provides opportunity for many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and fishing. The area has a favorable cost of living, above average schools, and brings popular activities like concerts, Broadway plays and symphony performances. Huntsville's main attractions include the Botanical Garden and Monte Sano Mountain.