WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Urologist to join our well-established practice at Franciscan Physician Network Dyer located in Dyer, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
For all health care services at Franciscan Physician Network, we follow the Ethical and Religious Directives, while caring for our patient population.
- Expected Start Date, Summer 2021
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; includes hospital rounding
- Weekday Call: 1:4; Will cover other physicians’ patients
- Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:4
- Robotic/Laparoscopic experience is preferred
- Average outpatient volumes: 5 – 8 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 5 – 10 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder cancer
- Common Procedures:
- Cystoscopy (including PVP, TURBT, bladder biopsy, stent placement)
- Prostate biopsy
- Robotic prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy/partial nephrectomy
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330-acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shore's agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers' markets