Phoenixville Hospital, a 139 bed tertiary care facility located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania is seeking additional Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join its team.
About the Opportunity:
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service
- 14 twelve-hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends) for daytime hospitalists
- 12 shifts per month for nocturnists
- Average Patient Load: 15
- EPIC EMR
- 24 ED beds
- Vibrant, diverse community provides a picturesque setting with a downtown that is the center of commerce and community living
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with full tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous CME stipend
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Phoenixville and the greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
MD or DO; Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine; FM-trained candidates with inpatient experience may be considered.
Apply online at careers.towerhealth.org.