Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
UF Health North was named one of Jacksonville's best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report and is the only full-service medical campus in North Jacksonville with an adult and pediatric emergency room and an outpatient medical office building that houses more than 30 specialty services.
In 2019, PRC, an independent organization that measures and benchmarks patient satisfaction, recognized
UF Health North with a 5-Star Award for Overall Quality of Care.
- Established team with 8 physicians, an advanced practitioner, and a clinical performance nurse
- 92 bed community based, not for profit, teaching medical center
- Intensivists run codes, closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist program
- No call environment
- Full subspecialty back up provided at the UF downtown campus
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered