Rural Physicians Group is a mission-driven, forward-thinking hospitalist solution to the healthcare crisis facing rural communities across the United States– and we want you to join us. Leveraging our expansive network of licensed, experienced hospitalists and surgicalists, we provide rural hospitals with full-time, dedicated providers to achieve continuity of care and improve patient outcomes for rural communities across the country. If you have considered practicing at the top of your licensure in inpatient medicine, Rural Physicians Group is an attractive career path.
Currently, we are seeking Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners to join our Hospitalist program in Tawas, MI. This is a well compensated, employed position and in this role, you will be responsible for coverage of all observation beds, acute inpatient service, admissions from the ED, discharges, daily rounding and coordination with physicians on patient management.
The schedule will be 7on/7off coverage split between two regular providers. The model is a 24-hour in-house program. On site housing is provided in a designated hospitalist suite, while on shift, allowing hospitalists to be available 24 hours for call.
- MSN from an accredited college of nursing
- Nurse Practitioner Certification from the ANCC or AANP
- Two to five years of clinical experience preferred.
- Active Licensure in the state of MI (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS, DEA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Flexibility to adjust schedule to meet patient and staff needs.
- Ability to manage time and stress effectively and adapt to unpredictable situations within the patient care setting.
- Primary care, acute care, and/or surgical experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills in an Electronic Medical Record preferred.
- Previous Hospitalist experience preferred.
Rural Physicians Group is offering a generous compensation plan, plus production-based bonus, annual CEU allowment and health benefits
For additional information, please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience!
I look forward to speaking with you!