Flowers Hospital (235 beds) located in Dothan, AL is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join a Private Multi-specialty Group in a growing community.
- Salary Subsidy/Income Guarantee backed by hospital
- General Bread and Butter Urology in a busy, high-production practice
- Projected Call of 1:3. Hospital provides locums support
- Hospital offers ample block time with fast room turnover. Two new cysto tables recently purchased
- Robotics Available (3 XI Davinci Robots)
- Huge potential for fast ramp-up, partner has recently retired
- Seasoned, well respected partners with a large referral base
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- Residency stipend for upcoming graduates
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO and CME allowance
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 70,000 full-time residents. The work-week population, however, grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan has low crime rates and is an excellent community to raise a family. Dothan is home to the National Peanut Festival, Troy University and Wallace Community College Campuses and has an airport that offers multiple flights per day into and out of Atlanta, GA. Dothan is also an hour's drive from the beautiful beaches of Sand Destin and Panama City Beach, FL. The cost of living in Dothan is one of the lowest in the nation with excellent housing prices and low real-estate taxes!