Health First Medical Group is searching for a Neurologist for our Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach and Palm Bay locations
- Employed FT position with Health First Medical Group in an outpatient office facility
- Affiliated with Health First in Brevard County, FL
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm seeing 14-16 patients per day; practice call only
- Required Board Certified or Board Eligible
- EMG and EEG preferred
Health First Medical Group
Health First Medical Group, is part of Health First which is a regional health care organization based in Brevard County with more than 400 providers practicing at more than 25 office locations.
About Health First
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard county residents for over 23 years. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals with 868 beds, a health plan, and outpatient/wellness services including diagnostics, home health care, sleep centers, fitness facilities, pharmacy, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aging services, a hospice program, and bone/wellness center.
Community - Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Family-oriented, affordable community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B
- The Space Coast has a growing population of 602,000; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus opportunity
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, relocation allowance, relocation bonus, employee assistance, and many other optional benefits ie. auto, legal, pet insurance, and more
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Visit www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com to learn more about our community.