Baptist Health System- FL
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
RENOWNED TEAM – WORLD CLASS QUALITY OF LIFE
Northeast Florida’s leader in neurological care is seeking a General Neurologist to join a rapidly-growing and highly-distinguished clinical team serving one of the nation’s most sought after communities and destinations, Amelia Island. Frequently recognized as one of the top islands and best towns in the United States, the area offers physicians an unmatched quality of life in addition to rewarding career opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a balanced schedule providing an appealing blend of both outpatient and inpatient care. Focused on consultative general neurology, this key specialist opportunity is supported by a robust hospitalist program, skilled sub-specialists across the medical staff teams, the region’s largest primary care network and the comprehensive backing of a renowned tertiary facility featuring a 24-bed neuro critical care unit and one of the nation’s leading cerebrovascular programs.
THE STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Baptist Neurology is a multi-disciplinary team providing both inpatient and outpatient neurology care across Northeast Florida as part of the Baptist Neuroscience Institute, a multi-specialty program spanning the spectrum of neurological conditions including stroke, neurophysiology disorders, epilepsy, MS, neuro-oncology, memory disorders, movement disorders, cerebrovascular disease and neurosurgical spine.
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a nationally-recognized and highly-advanced community hospital ranked among the best in the U.S. for quality and safety of patient care. The 62 bed facility features state-of-the-art technology, leading–edge protocols and a highly-distinguished medical staff. As an integral part of coastal communities across Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia, Baptist Medical Center Nassau provides a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services and is proud to be part of the Baptist Health system, the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation.
- Baptist Health specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving and robust practices as part of the largest physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and physician teams providing care across the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, Baptist Health offers physicians the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
WORLD FAMOUS QUALITY OF LIFE
Located just off the coast of Northeast Florida, Amelia Island is home to some of the nation’s most sought after quality of life and the best cost of living that the Sunshine State has to offer. With 13-miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, pristine waters and hospitable locals, this barrier island has long been a beloved destination for visitors and residents alike. Combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair, the area has been recognized for its unique culture offering equal parts adventure and relaxation:
- Top Beaches in Florida – USA Today
- Top 3 Islands in the U.S. – Conde Nast Traveler
- Top 4 Happiest Seaside Towns – Coastal Living
- Best Small Towns – Southern Living
- Top Islands in America – CNN Travel