Unified Women’s Healthcare
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Our medical affiliate division, Florida Woman Care, is looking for a Generalist OB/GYN who can take in-house (Laborist) calls. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
NOTE: Fluent Spanish required
- Join a large group of over 50 providers with very little turnover! Plenty of internal support.
- OB/GYN Generalist with 5-6 in-house calls at Lake Mary Hospital
- $260,000 – $280,000 K++
- Generous full-time benefits package
- Additional shifts may be available if desired.
- Relocation package available
- With exquisite shops, fine dining, Broadway-quality shows, a world-renowned art museum and more, West Palm Beach has something for everyone!
- Located along Florida’s Atlantic Ocean coast, West Palm Beach offers visitors year-round excitement within easy reach of smooth-sand beaches and some of the nation’s most enticing waterways.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change. One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer