Novant Health Neurohospitalist
Novant Health Inpatient Stroke and Neurosciences has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Neurologist for inpatient neurological care. This Neurohospitalist position is located in Charlotte, NC. Candidates will provide inpatient services at NH Presbyterian Medical Center. The position is for full time and employed by Novant Health Medical Group. Novant Health Neuroscience Institute includes Neurosurgery, Neuro Oncology, Neuro Brain and Spine, Orthopedic Spine, Inpatient and Outpatient Neurology, Sleep Medicine, PM&R and Psychiatry.
•Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologists
•Inpatient acute care: Neurohospitalist (Neuro Telemedicine experience a plus)
•Expertise and Neurology training preferred: IP Vascular and Stroke
•Locations for Inpatient: Charlotte, NC – NH Presbyterian Medical Center
Additional incentives include:
•Excellent work-life balance with an opportunity to pursue research or personal interests during time off
•Inpatient based 7 day on 7 day off work 12 hour shifts with no call when off shift
•Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive collegial relationships.
•Research opportunities available
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org
If you would like to learn more, please share your CV and let’s connect!
Cher D. Chambers
Physician Recruiter, Novant Health