Erlanger Health System with the University of Tennessee is recruiting a Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join their established group of 5 providers. Our team of board-certified pediatric gastroenterologists works in partnership with physician practices to provide the highest quality of care, as well as the highest level of technical expertise.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the State of Tennessee
- Welcome the opportunity to teach Residents & Medical Students
- Established group of 5 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- Clinic space located in our brand new Kennedy Outpatient Center
- Blend of outpatient, inpatient, and procedures
- 1 in 6 call rotation
- Outreach opportunities within 1 hour drive of Chattanooga
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus Available
- Relocation Reimbursement Available
- Erlanger is the Only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 Mile Radius
- Erlanger is a Teaching Hospital and is affiliated with The UT College of Medicine.
- Erlanger/UT offers 10 Residency Programs & 10 Fellowship Programs.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living
- Chattanooga voted “Best Town in the U.S.” by Outdoor Magazine
- No state income tax
- 100 miles to Atlanta, Ga, 130 miles to Nashville, TN
Erlanger Health System – Dramatically Different
- Erlanger is a non-profit, academic teaching center affiliated with the University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine. Erlanger is also a Level-One Trauma Center for adults and the only provider of tertiary care services for the citizens of an entire four-state region, encompassing southeast Tennessee, north Georgia, north Alabama and western North Carolina. With a history that dates back more than a century, Erlanger is the 7th largest public hospital in the U.S., and recognized as one of the nation's finest public hospitals and a leader in healthcare.