Intensivist / Physician - Onslow Memorial Hospital
Onslow Memorial Hospital offers a vast array of healthcare services with state of the art diagnostic services, including a Women Imaging Center, MRI, CT Scan just to name a few. Our competent medical staff of over 250 doctors are credentialed in over 25 specialty areas, including: Oncology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, and much more. They are proud of their dedication to our mission: “To provide excellent patient health services in a healing and family-centered environment.” To underscore this commitment, our motto, “Where People Care,” is more than something we say. It is something that is embraced and practiced by every employee in every department at Onslow Memorial Hospital.
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement.
- Provide care for the critically ill patient population while covering the ICU departments
- To improved outcomes, including lower mortality and shorter lengths of stay
- Coordinate all the specialty care that patients may need
- Effectively communicates to patients and families thought-out the entire process/procedure including preparation and post
- Maintain comprehensive records of patient care and procedures
- Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
- Board Certified in Critical Care or Internal Medicine
- Familiar with standard concepts and critical care procedures
Preferred: Fellowship in critical care medicine