Dell Children’s Medical Group, in conjunction with Dell Children’s Medical Center is seeking a Pediatric Pulmonology Physician in Austin, TX.
About the opportunity
- Busy and diverse inpatient and outpatient practice
- Team consists of 7 Pediatric Pulmonologists and 4 Advanced Practice providers. 2 of the Pulmonologists are also board-certified in sleep medicine
- This is a replacement position for a retiring Pulmonologist
- Seton partners with Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin and provides faculty opportunities commensurate with qualifications and experience at the discretion of the Pediatric Chair
The ideal candidate
- Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical skills and experience in outpatient and inpatient pediatric pulmonary medicine
- Will be part of a busy accredited pediatric cystic fibrosis center
About Ascension Seton and Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas (DCMCCT)
As a member of Ascension Seton, DCMCCT is a 248-bed children’s hospital serving 46-counties. The only freestanding pediatric facility in the region with a Level I pediatric trauma center, Level IV epilepsy center and Level IV neonatal intensive care unit, DCMCCT’s mission is to be a center of excellence for children’s health with a strong alliance of expert personnel, facilities and other specialty resources.
Seton partners with Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin and shares a common vision of transforming healthcare through a focus on quality and value. Through the power of this partnership, providers share a leading role in building the future of health care for Central Texas and beyond. Ascension Seton operates the primary teaching hospitals where DMS undergraduate and graduate students train.
Austin has been designated by US News & World Report as one of the top ten “Best Places to Live” for several years. This growing metropolis is considered “the live music capital of the world,” a high-tech growth hub, and home to one of the largest state universities in the country. Seton Healthcare Family is a member of Ascension Health, the nation’s largest non-profit health system.