Established cardiology practice in Blacksburg, VA is seeking an additional non-invasive cardiologist due to growth and provider shortage.
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About LewisGale Hospital – Montgomery and LewisGale Regional Health System:
- Clinic is located on hospital campus
- Services offered at hospital include emergent PCI-better than average STEMI times; diagnostic and elective catherization, intravascular stent implementation; peripheral vascular interventions; cardiac angiography, cardiac CT, echo with Doppler/color flow; TEE; Holter monitoring; intra-aortic balloon pumping; nuclear cardio; pacemaker implantation; stress echo; peripheral angiography and angioplasty; and cardiac rehab
- Dedicated, experienced endoscopy nursing staff
- Opportunity to participate in medical education through the LewisGale Hospital Montgomery residency programs in family medicine and internal
- Outreach clinics expand the footprint of the service line for rapid practice growth
- 146-bed facility
- Fully accredited acute-care facility
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet™ status, the nation’s highest recognition of nursing excellence
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior,
compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes
and evidence-based clinical processes.
Blacksburg is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include being the home to Virginia Tech, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the world’s stages. Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.