At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is seeking a Residency Trained Emergency Medicine Physicians (EM) interested in teaming with us to provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Riley Army Base located in the Flint Hills region of northeastern Kansas. The base is one hour west of Topeka, the state capital and two and a half hours west of Kansas City. Must be BC/BE and have completed EM Residency.
• Status: Full-Time, Independent Contractor
• Schedule: 12 hour Shifts
• Relocation Assistance Available
• Short Term/Locum opportunity available
The Emergency Medicine ER Physician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Shall be a qualified Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, trained in the practice of medicine or surgery who has completed a residency in Emergency Medicine
• Board Certification: Shall be American Board of Emergency Medicine or eligible (BC/BE) and must obtain within a year and maintain throughout the period of employment
• Licensure: Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands a
• Experience: Shall have a minimum of 1 year inpatient experience within the last five (5) years, which includes the care of adults, and newborns, (recent completion of Residency/Fellowship can be counted towards experience)
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.