Behavioral Healthcare Partners
Responsibilities may include: Serving as a collaborating physician for up to 3 Nurse Practitioners, 2-3 hours per month. Providing supervision to Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. Completing and submitting any required documentation regarding supervision.
Requirements for this position include: Graduate of an accredited Psychiatry program. Medical license. Experience in psychiatric, mental and behavioral health services.
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Voluntary Life, 403b, Health Savings Account
Available to Full Time (37.5-40 hrs/week) and Part Time (30-37.5 hrs/week) Status
- Prorated premium amounts for Part Time Status.
- 256 Hours of PTO (includes 4 weeks of vacation & 12 days of sick)
- 80 hours of Holiday (10 recognized Holidays)
Continuing Education – 40 hours of paid time off for the use of attending continuing education conferences, seminars etc. In addition, the agency will provide up to $3,000 in educational reimbursement.
Very traditional hours – no on call, no weekend coverage. Typically 8a-5p with some slight flexibility in hours.
Compensation range: willing to negotiate depending specialty areas etc.
- Medical – Anthem
- Ability to choose from two health care plans
- Dental – United Health Care
- Vision – Anthem
- Life Insurance – The Hartford
- Voluntary Life - $150,000 guaranteed amount; coverage available for dependents
- 403b Retirement – Mutual of America
- Discretionary company match after 1,000 hours of service