Capital Health is seeking a board certified, or board eligible, Neurologists to join their established multispecialty group and Neuro-Hospitalist team.
- You will join one other Neurologist and one Neuropsychologist
- Office hours: 8:30am – 4pm Mon.- Fri.
- The main office is in Langhorne, with a satellite office in Bordentown in the future
- The office sees general Neurology cases. Our expanded Neuroscience Division includes specialists in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Spine, PM&R, Pain Medicine, Neurocritical Care and Neuropsychology, who provide care across our specialized centers for Stroke, Parkinson’s and Memory & Aging at both Capital Health campuses
- Practice call only
- Manage neurology patients outside of the ICU and cover all inpatient neurology consults, stroke alerts, and teleneurology
- APP Unit Support 7 days a week
- 7 days on/7 days off schedule, 7 a.m. 7 p.m.
- NPs provide follow up and continuing care
- Interventional and endovascular sub specialty support
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with bonus potential and full benefits package
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty practice made up of more than 220 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our Physicians enjoy:
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid Licensure Fees