EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time pediatric emergency medicine physician to join the team at Children’s Medical Center located in Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas.
Children’s Medical Center Plano is a 72-bed, Level IV Trauma facility that sees approximately 50,000+ patients annually. There are 63-hours/day of physician coverage and 24 hours of APC coverage daily. In the next few months Children's Medical Center will be breaking ground to start construction that will expand the ER from 27 beds to 54 beds, add a NICU and double the size of the PICU.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in pediatric emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our pediatric emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible schedule allowing for a great work-life balance
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area - EMR-EPIC
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.