We are currently seeking a full-time, Urgent Care/Medical Director at our busy Immediate Care Clinic in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to oversee the delivery of high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care in an urgent care setting.
Overview of Job Duties...
- Care for patients of all ages with common acute injuries and/or conditions.
- Occupational Medicine services, including workman’s comp, CDL/DOT physicals, pre-employment/fitness for duty and physical exams.
- Provide mentoring and support to ICC advanced practitioners as needed.
- Oversee ICC policies, procedures and medical direction of clinical practice.
- 40 Hour Work Week - Flexible Schedule
- Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Vacation Per Year
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Allowance
- Student Loan Repayment Opportunities
- Partnership Track
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical License (MD or DO)
- Minimum two-years of experience in Family or Emergency Medicine
Life is Good on the Oregon Coast!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!