Cape Fear Heart Associates, the largest team of board-certified cardiologists and advanced practice providers in southeastern NC, is actively recruiting a Heart Failure Specialist to join their expert team of 28 cardiologists and 18 advanced practice practitioners, conveniently located throughout five area locations in the Wilmington, NC area.
Focused on providing high quality, comprehensive cardiac care from preventative health maintenance to cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment services, the providers have maintained a team approach in their practice and take pride in having an excellent reputation with patients and referring physicians.
- Board eligible/certified in Heart Failure
- Shared general call with 24 cardiologists
- Practice will include a mixture of inpatient and outpatient care
- Shared outreach with group of 28 physicians
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- The Heart Center, Cape Fear Heart’s flagship location, is on the campus of New Hanover Regional Medical Center and provides a wide range of services from diagnostic to rehabilitation. Physicians perform a high volume of procedures and diagnostic studies
- Established, high volume practice
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Opportunities to participate with internal medicine and family medicine residency program at NHRMC
- Affordable cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Wilmington, NC, a coastal town located in southeastern North Carolina, is rich in history, boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include boating, fishing, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of “Hollywood East”. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities.
New Hanover Medical Group and New Hanover Regional Medical Center are affiliates of Atrium Health. Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and healthcare organizations, provides healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina. Altogether, Atrium Health has over 2,500 system-employed physicians operating nearly 40 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900+ care locations.
Live and work where most people vacation!