We are currently seeking:
• Full Time Physician Assistant to work within our brand new location in McAllen, TX, opening in the summer of 2020. Candidates MUST have a minimum of 4 years' experience working in a relevant setting, specifically Walk-in, Urgent Care, and/or Family Medicine. New graduates or those that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered.
All candidates must be comfortable working independently and as a solo provider, seeing 3 months of age and up, performing procedures (I&Ds, suturing, etc.), and function in a fast paced environment.
Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in McAllen, TX! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow providers the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer. CareNow Urgent Care is one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care. We are a provider-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life. Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches. All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the CareNow Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
With this, we are seeking a Board Certified Physician Assistant to join our team.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up
- Board Certified
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; I&Ds; Suturing, etc.
- Competitive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Flexible; Great Work/Life Balance
- Outpatient Only; No Hospital Rounds or ER Call
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME
McAllen, Texas, is a very vibrant metro area and a major center for retail, international trade, tourism and manufacturing. A high quality of life, an abundance of medical facilities and young, bicultural communities are additional draws. McAllen brandishes a warm and receptive population. Every year, thousands of winter Texans arrive to the Rio Grande Valley, where McAllen is located, during the mild fall and winter seasons, injecting more than $760 million into the local economy.Nestled in the heart of Texas’ southernmost region, the Rio Grande Valley, McAllen is just a Texas two-step from Mexico’s front door. And, because the area is as far south as the tip of Florida (but with a much lower cost of living), the weather is ideal, even in the middle of the winter, for outdoor sports and recreation.
The McAllen area is the most productive birding location in North America and people visit from all over the globe to see some of the bird species that can be found nowhere else in the entire country. In this relatively small area, 540 bird species and over 330 butterfly species have been recorded to date on literally dozens of birding hotspots that dot the region. There are also fine golf courses that are open year round with very reasonable green fees.
McAllen also offers plenty of America’s best-known hotel chains and restaurants, as well as hundreds of local specialty dining establishments.The arts and nightlife are also thriving in McAllen. You’ll find myriad live music venues, Broadway shows, art galleries, museums, and much more.
Texas’s McAllen is a true bi-national destination. It has a flavor all its own- tangy and delightful- that tantalizes the senses while soothing the spirit.