Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Critical Care physician to join our expanding Critical Care department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Join a team of 20 Critical Care physicians and 8 APPs
- Integrated Health System consisting of Neuro-IR, ECMO, Advanced Cardiology, etc.
- Current team of providers with specialty mix of Pulmonology, Nephrology, Trauma, Surgery, Anesthesia, and Medicine
- Level 1 Trauma
- Schedule will consist of overnight shifts with a mix of 5p-7a and 9p-7a
- Flexible scheduling
- Flexible FTE status with range of 5 – 15 shifts per month
- Demonstrated earning potential of over $600,000 with nocturnal stipend for 182 shifts/year
- Closed ICU
- Practice will be at Carle Foundation Hospital, a 453-bed nationally-ranked regional hospital, 48 of which are licensed ICU beds
- Adult patient only practice
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering