ProMedica Behavioral Health in Fremont, OH is seeking a Full-Time Psychiatrist who prefers to work in a rural, community setting. ProMedica Memorial Hospital provides adult outpatient services to the community and is the largest Employee Assistance Program (EAP) referral source in the area.
- Outpatient office setting
- Shared inpatient call
- Weekend coverage 1:4
- Home call
- Medical floor, not ER coverage - weekend / weekday (avg. 2 / month)
- Work with a dedicated and cohesive team of professionals focused on providing quality patient care and high work ethics:
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Medical Assistants
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
- Established “built-in” referral base and patient draw from surrounding counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
Located in Fremont, Ohio, ProMedica Memorial Hospital has served the citizens of Sandusky County and the adjacent communities for over 100 years! In fact, our hospital was built with funds raised by members of our community on land donated by the family of former United States President, Rutherford B. Hayes. To learn more about Memorial Hospital, visit our website here.
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.