St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BE/BC Urologists to join our collegial, dynamic, rapidly growing Urology practice with over 10 Urologists at a dozen area hospitals
St. Luke’s Center for Urology is a hospital-employed practice within the St Luke’s University Health Network. Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and surgical skills. Robotic experience is not mandatory. Call will be 1:4 with hospital-based PA coverage for most issues.
About our Urology Department:
- At present, we comprise 11 urologists and 12 Advanced Practitioners with continued growth expected over the next few years.
- We are expanding to cover growth as the Network now includes 12 hospitals.
- Our urology program boasts the latest office and endourologic equipment. Extremely well-regarded robotics program in place since 2003, currently utilizing the newest Davinci Xi system.
- We enjoy strong support from our Interventional Radiology and Radiation Oncology colleagues.
- To learn more about our Urology department, please visit www.slhn.org/urology
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus with possibility of stipend
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
*Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
About the Lehigh Valley
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, early American, and industrial history, Lehigh Valley is bursting with nationally-recognized events, exciting nightlife, adventurous outdoor activities, and modern and contemporary arts. The region has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing economies in the nation, and is just a short drive away from major mid-Atlantic cities including New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
Lehigh Valley is home to 11 colleges and universities that award more than 10,000 degrees annually and include prestigious private colleges, state universities, and two community colleges. Whatever your educational interests and needs, Lehigh Valley is a great place to learn.
For more information about the Lehigh Valley, please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke’s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.