We are seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist at Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
This position is located exclusively at Frankfort Regional Medical Center. There is a significant community need for Gastroenterology and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital, which translates to building your practice just the way you want and nearly unlimited income potential.
• Office-based Advanced Practice Provider
• Office located adjacent to hospital with a pedway providing direct access to the hospital
• Endoscopy suite with four procedure rooms, eight pre-op beds and five post-op beds
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
• ERCP and EUS preferred but not required
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
About Frankfort Regional Medical Center:
• 173 beds
• 28-bed Emergency Department
• Level III Trauma Center
• Accredited Chester Pain Center with Primary PCI
• Accredited Primary Stroke Center
• Recipient of numerous awards and accolades for quality of care, including Magnet® designation for nursing excellence
As a place to live and work, Central Kentucky has it all, including affordable housing, outstanding K through 12 schools, and nationally-recognized colleges and universities. You’ll also have access to arts and culture and every outdoor activity you can imagine. This part of the country also features a very comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons.