General Physician, P. C. has an immediate opportunity available for a Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine candidate to join our Hospitalist Service at Brooks Memorial Hospital, located in Dunkirk , New York.
- Dunkirk is located just 45 miles south of Buffalo New York in Chautauqua County. In addition to having some of the best grade and high schools in the New York State, Buffalo is located just over an hour and 30 minutes from Toronto,Canada.
Chautauqua boasts a wide array of distinctive attractions, ranging from the National Comedy Center, to the world re known Chautauqua Institution summer program, to the year 'round Peek'n Peak Resort. Visitors will enjoy the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Museum, Midway Amusement Park, boat cruises on area lakes, and natural destinations such as the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History and Panama Rocks Scenic Park.
Our Dunkirk opportunity falls under the Appalachian Regional Commission Program which will allow us to sponsor a J1 Visa candidate.
At GPPC we offer our providers the following:.
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to assit you in delivering the highest level of care psossible to the pateints you care for..
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package that includes: employer paid occurrence based malpractice insurance, fully paid health insurance,
CME allowance , productivity and quality incentive and much more.
Position Details include:
- Full Time 12 hour Day Shift opportunity (7 on/7 off)
- Flexible schedule available
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Excellent clinical and leadership skills required
- Staffed with Advanced Provider support (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) coverage daily
- Generous annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds
- Excellent salary and benefit package
- Relocation Assistance package available
- Includes ICU Patient Management