Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious women's health are center in Raleigh, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 5 OB/GYN Physicians as well as 4 Nurse Practitioners for support. The practice is very respected and established as well as having served women in the Raleigh Metro area for over 40 years. They complete their Obstetric deliveries and GYN surgeries at the UNC Rex Hospital in Raleigh that has a Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and access to the Da Vinci XI robotic surgery system. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team of top-notch physicians that will provide mentorship and career growth. Residents and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
- Join a large and diverse team of 5 Physicians and 4 Nurse Practitioners that will provide great training and support
- Great Work/Life Balance with 1 in 5 call schedule
- Every other call is a 24 hour shift
- Practice serves UNC-Rex Hospital that is a Level IV NICU with full subspecialty support and robotics for surgery available
- Great mentorship opportunity for resident physicians
- Average daily patient census: 20-24
- 12-15 deliveries per month per physician
- Excellent benefits and vacation package
- Partnership eligibility after 2 years
- Supportive family type atmosphere in the practice
- Raleigh, N.C.’s reputation is on the rise for outdoor activities and action sports in a capital-city setting (Men's Health magazine recently named Raleigh the third sportiest city in America). With a wide variety of ways to get out and get active from hiking trails to golf courses to hidden kayaking spots, it will not be hard to find a way to keep busy!
- When it comes to a good time, the Raleigh, N.C. area knows no limits. Just outside the city of Raleigh are the neighboring towns and unincorporated areas that make up Wake County. There are 11 towns in all, each just minutes away from Raleigh. Each has its own story, charming visitors with historic downtowns, tree-lined main streets, concerts in the park, golf course communities and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the OB/GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski