Skyline Primary Care will welcome an experienced physician as Clinic Lead for newly built-out location in Denver. This new office in thriving, upscale "uptown" Denver just southeast of Denver City Center (near Jackson & Speer) is Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center's answer to the growing urban uptown population who prefer to find primary care where they live and work. The new site shares a building with an urgent care clinic and will be an integral part of the upscale urban neighborhood where many young professionals bike or walk to work. Residents say they rarely drive unless heading to the mountains or airport because everything they need is just a few blocks away. They enjoy Denver's rich calendar of cultural events and 5 professional team sports venues without the hassle of parking. Nearby neighborhoods Lo-Do, RiNo, LoHi and Cherry Creek offer unique restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Skyline Primary Care's original site with five primary care physicians and nurse practitioner is located on the campus of Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, 11 minutes to the north.
Skyline Primary Care is part of HealthONE, the largest healthcare system in metro Denver. HealthONE is the Denver brand of HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services with 185 hospitals in 21 states. In this dynamic network, physicians learn from other physicians by collaborating and using medical data on an unprecedented scale. Comprehensive data, generated from tens of millions of patient encounters a year, is shared across the HCA Healthcare network. This data often breeds new insights, enabling our physicians to continuously influence standards of care. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
You can look forward to:
• Highly competitive sign-on bonus, salary and production bonus
• Nationally recognized benefit program including: health, dental, CME time and expenses, PTO, FSA, 401K with matching, employee stock discounts
• Occurrence based malpractice
• Opportunity for career growth including leadership, teaching, clinical research opportunities
• Colorado is an amazing place to live and work, with 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
PracticeLink doesn't allow live URLs in ads, but find more at:
Please respond to the in-house, HCA Healthcare recruiter with your CV and a cover message.