Seeking an experienced, Board Certified Electrophysiologist to join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN. With our own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available within our own research organization, Lutheran Health Network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care to northeast Indiana.
Lutheran Hospital not only has 2 EP labs, 1 hybrid lab, and the latest imaging technology, but also is equipped with three mapping systems: Carto, ESI, and Rhythmia
EP candidates should be well versed in both basic and advanced EP procedures and device implementation. Interest and competence in complex ablations including VT, AFib, and laser lead extractions is strongly preferred. Watchman experience is a plus.
- Cryo, RF AFib, and Convergent AF Ablations
- VT Ablations with Impella support and epicardial approach
- Laser lead extractions
- Physicians are supported by an APP who is highly trained in hospital rounding, triage, and assisting in procedures with closing and ILR implants.
- Team also has an office NP, RNs including an AFib navigator, procedure scheduler and CMAs
- Highly trained and dedicated EP staff of RNs and RTs
- Call is limited to EP only and is shared equally among EP physicians during the day. Night call is covered by the cardiology nocturnists
- The EP outpatient clinics include a dedicated AFib clinic which is part of Lutheran Heart and Vascular Center (with clinics for structural heart, heart failure, lipid management and Pulmonary Hypertension).
- AFib Certified with the ACC Accreditation Service
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
*Salary plus Incentive
*Commencement Bonus & Relocation
*potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
*potential for Fellowship Stipend
*CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions, Certification
*Health, Retirement, & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org