- BC/BE NeuroHospitalist, Vascular Neurology
- 7 on 7 off
- Competitive compensation + wRVU incentive
- Full Benefit package
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME Allowance
About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle
- BSA medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees.
- Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019)
- Recognized as Modern Healthcare’s Best Employer
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars for patient experience and overall rating
- Amarillo city limits and metro area has a total population of roughly 242,000 residents. Our Cardiovascular catchment for the tristate area is approximately 600,000 population.
- With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.
- No state income tax
- Strong Tort reform
Contact: Brian Gibbs, Director Physician Recruitment. Phone: