CareNow Urgent Care, part of HCA Healthcare, is recruiting an Urgent Care Market Medical Director with demonstrated leadership qualities to join our management team in Austin, TX. The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role. The urgent care service line for HCA in the Austin market includes 14 area clinics and 50+ full and part time providers. As the lead physician for this team, it is important that the following traits and skills are demonstrated:
• Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service
• Excellent clinical skills and work history
• Proven ability to build a highly functioning team
• Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence
• Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals
1. Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program
2. MBA/MHA/MMM preferred
1. Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care setting
2. Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics
3. Urgent care and occupational medicine experience
Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in TX, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work.